Competition Terms and Conditions
1) Promoter – Farmstyle Australia (ABN3 624 767 924) is the promoter of the competition.
2) Entrants – Are required to be Australian residents/citizens and be over the age of 18. Employees and related family members are not eligible to enter the competition. Entry into the competition means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
3) Timeframe – The competition will commence on Friday 27th April 2018 and finish on Sunday 27th May 2018, the winner will be drawn and announced on Monday 28th May 2018.
4) Entries - One entry per survey response per person.
5) Costs and expenses – entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
6) Intellectual property - the entrant warrants that he or she has all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property to you and consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of intellectual property.
7) Disqualification – Farmstyle Australia has the right to disqualify any entrants or entries who we reasonably suspect of any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
9) Notification - The winner is to be drawn at 3/173 Darling St on 28th May 2018 and announced via the Farmstyle Facebook page on 28th May 2018
10) Prize – The prize will only be triggered after a minimum of 50 survey respondents. Maximum value of the price is $500 incl GST for use of farm consulting either on-farm, over the phone or via email. Proof of identification may be required to claim the prize.